Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's been a while... some Disney LO's

I've been a scrapping maniac lately... I am just loving the digi life!!! I don't think I'm ever going back. I love that I can stop and start and not leave a mess out everywhere! I think I've created over 150 LOs since January. That's got to be a record for me!!!

Since I'm nearly out of recent 2009 photos, I've dipped back into the "archives" to pull out some photos from 2005 and 2006. Here are a few of my recent creations, including new and older photos:

This was done for a Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters. I love this photo and am so pleased at how this LO turned out. This is one of my favorite Disney photos of Shawn and I (taken in 2006).


These photos are from 2007 when we found the Leave a Legacy tile that we had created on the previous WDW trip.


One of our favorite attractions at DAK, Expedition Everest.


Taking it all in, Poly-style!


Created for a DIS digi challenge about Disney food!


One of my favorites that I've done so far. These photos are from a previous trip, but I just love the memory of it. :)


Using one of Scrapmuss Designs' templates, this LO shows off the whopping amount of bulk candy we were able to buy for $12. Yeah right!


Just made this one today... for a Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters.


This was created for another DIS digi challenge... part of the challenge was to include at least one b&w photograph.


And, last but not least, is a LO about the Disney buses, also created for a Disney digi challenge.

No comments: